တည္ေနရာ: Hamburg, Germany
ေရးသားခ်က္မ်ား: 54
ႏိုင္ငံအလံ: Users Flag!
ေက်းဇူးတင္စကား: 132
ပို႔စ္ 40 ခုအတြက္ 265 ဦးမွ ေက်းဇူးတင္ေၾကာင္းေျပာပါသည္။
unlimited is on a distinguished road
How Network Admin Trace Each Pc

Quote:
How the network admin trace each PC in the company. What could he do much by checking the IP in the log? What are usually in the log.

Let's say, i'm using internet behind company proxy.
Can he check what i download, what i surf, how much bandwidth i'm using?
If depends on the software the network uses, what platform etc. The short answer through is yes. If the network is set up correctly, the administrators should be able to see all of the information you mentioned and much much more...
With regard to the web, something as simple as Surf Control will keep records of EVERY site you have ever visited and produce a 3 month report at the click of a mouse.

Just let you all know that the network admin can trace what you are doing behind .
So Do not try any funny thing at your work. The bigger the company is, the more powerful the network admin is. If you want to test them, it is sure that they will kick you out from the company.

Be Careful!

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]I will be your best friend as long as you don't cross my line!! But once you did you will die!! [/COLOR][/SIZE]
unlimited is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
networking knowledge

တန္ဆာပလာမ်ား
ေဖာ္ျပမႈပံုစံ